We all feel down sometimes, but this doesn’t mean that we have to stay into that state. You should be obsessed with being positive. Positive thinking will make you not only a very happy person, but also a very successful person. People like to surround themselves with likewise minded people and successful people are positive, which means you will surround yourself with successful people as well.
Here are 10 ways for becoming positive instantly…
1. Smile. Your face has 80+ muscles, though people tend to use the same muscles everyday, which will give them the same feeling day in day out. Just smile, be overly joyous for a minute and feel the energy flow in.
2. Don’t say problems, say opportunities. When “problems” occur, see them as possible opportunities and solve them right away. Don’t delay them or kick them down the road, get right into them head on and thrive. It’s all in the words you use in your mind and vocabulary.
3. Talk excited and always say YES to opportunities. Positive thinking and a strong exciting voice will make you feel energised. Not only you but also the people around you and it will spread like a fire.
4. Have a plan. Get up everyday with a plan. Have goals, write them down and work it. You will soon realise that your potential is unlimited and you can reach any goal you set your mind on. Really, you can!
5. Don’t just show up, show up early! Get there so early you are the first one there. This will send a strong signal of you being very serious about your life and other people’s time. Successful people know that time is the most precious thing on earth. Start acting like it.
6. Learn. Never stop learning. Read books, go to seminars and expand your knowledge. We live in an age where knowledge is the highest paid expertise.
7. Focus on the solution. Don’t have your eyes fixed on the problem. Be solution oriented. You want to focus on problems to turn them into solutions. If you want wealth you need to look for solutions to big problems.
“Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
8. Take high levels of action. Have lots of activity. This can cause problems but will keep you out of trouble. You can’t get into trouble while you are being productive.
9. Exercise. Do something. Bored & lazy people tend to be more negative. Go do some intense exercise like crossfit (which I like to do myself). You will feel very energised and stay in shape.
10. Work when you’re at work. Nothing can be more depressing then being at work and not working. Feeling every second go by and be so bored out of your mind that you end up in a depression. You should be busy all day long. Extend your network, meet new people and generate more revenue. You are born to thrive, not to underachieve.
The majority of people are very negative, so when you start giving positive energy you’ll stand out. When you change your attitude, you can influence theirs. Change yourself, change the world.
If you are a salesperson, you need to change your customer’s attitude towards buying and your market in general. You need to make them so positive about your service that they will buy from you. The only way to do this is to give them energy and positive vibes. Make them feel good and they will stuck with you.
Don’t watch the news, make the news. The news is all about negativity. You don’t need negativity in your life. Unfortunately the news has made negativity a commercial product, which is very dangerous.
Nothing is impossible when you set your mind to it. Never forget this.